Reasons to be at Wearables + Things
Howdy all! We’ve just added this new section of updates to the Wearables + Things site, to bring you behind the scenes and keep you up-to-date on all that is new and awesome, as we organize the conference. Thought I’d start us off with a few reasons you’ll want to be there in October. Of course there’s MANY reasons to attend, but let’s start with these:
- Face time with over 60 industry leaders that’l be confirmed to speak by show time—including Sony, Adidas, Bluetooth, Misfit, Atlas Wearables, Intel, Google, Capital One—will help you get set to take on the Wearables and IoT markets.
- In-depth training on key platforms and devices—including AndroidWear, iOS, Bluetooth LE, iBeacon, Glass, Fire TV, Sony, Pebble, and much more.
- The Artisphere. Think art gallery+IMAX theatre+event space.
- A truly cool ‘hallway track’—featuring show and tell of the latest wearable / IoT goods from our sponsors and lots of interactive fun throughout the venue.
- Two days of rapid fire demos of some the latest, emerging Wearable and IoT products.
- Evening activities that’ll include a Wearables fashion show, live music, and our Distrupthon pitch competition.
- Washington D.C. is fantastic in October
Keep it locked here for the latest news and updates. It takes a village to put on a conference like this. We have so much to share with you in the days to come, and want to involve you in the process to make these two days as meaningful and useful to you as possible.
Jaimey, Pete, and the W+T team